Advertiser: RT FibreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- $17.70 - $20 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
RT Fibre is a family business which is experiencing rapid growth.
We specialize in telecommunications integration where we take all aspects of a client's telecommunications and networking requirements, bringing them all together in a single solution.
We are looking for someone to fill the newly created role of Administration Assistant.
There will be a bit of a mix between administration, accounts, and personal assistant duties. The right person for the role will need to hit the ground running and eager to be part of a great team.
Ideally, you will have experience as an Admin Assistant or a Student with great organization skills. This role will report directly to our Business Administrator with the potential to progress within the organization.
In return you will work with a bunch of great people, provided with opportunities to upskill, and most importantly become part of the RT Fibre family.
About the role
We are looking for someone:
- Who can work 10-15 hours per week with days/times negotiable for the right candidate, must be available during business hours;
- Ideally have experience working in an administration role or similar;
- Good all-rounder;
- Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks and provide support to staff and managers;
- Someone who knows their way around all Microsoft office applications;
- Experience with MYOB and/or Xero advantageous;
- Can pick up new software easily;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Mature and organized with outstanding time management;
- Who has a "no job to big or small" attitude;
- Takes responsibility for tasks with both hands;
- Autonomous, a great multi-tasker with a ton of initiative;
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Be deadline focused with superior time management skills;
- Experience in document creation & formatting.
- You will describe yourself as extremely organized, ensuring everything is on track and ticked off within the time frames;
- Must thrive working in a small team;
- Display excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage professionally with a diverse range of clients and key stakeholders;
- A good sense of humor is very important.
If this sounds like you, please apply today.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?