Content and Communications Executive
Advertiser: Cubro LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
As a leading provider of healthcare solutions, Cubro exists to help New Zealanders live better quality lives. Our core business involves working with Aged Care providers, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and public and private hospitals.
We have big aspirations and are looking for talented people to join our team, who are passionate about using their skills to make a meaningful difference.
You will have a strong focus on supporting our emerging content marketing initiatives, evolving our external communications and channels, and directly supporting acquisition, retention and growth.
You’ll develop and implement clever content across various channels that will continually improve CX across the whole customer journey, for a variety of audience segments.
What will your day look like?
- Developing, reviewing and improving content strategies that support the various customer lifecycles
- Producing product marketing materials – writing, design and production
- Managing and implementing an editorial calendar across web, social and email channels
- Editorial, distribution, CRM data management, for email marketing activities
- Internal communications and quality control to promote and enable consistent representations of brand and voice across the business
What we are looking for?
We are looking for someone with a passion and flair for words, a lateral thinker, a daring content marketer. Someone who is independently resourceful and loves to pursue team success. You will be a digital content enthusiast who can hit the ground running.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, PR, communications or equivalent
- Be a fantastic communicator, both written and verbal with significant experience in and exposure to various business writing styles and editing responsibilities
- Understand corporate communications and content marketing principles
- Have experience with multi-channel communications campaigns
- Demonstrate prowess for using email marketing, social media, marketing automation and CRM platforms
- A strong skillset with Adobe Creative Suite is desirable, yet not essential
What’s in it for you?
You’ll get to work in a small, yet heavy hitting team, to help shape the future of Cubro’s Marketing and Communications strategies.
We offer wide range of benefits including competitive remuneration, gym, a free lunch produced by our in-house chef (yes, you heard right), and a personal development plan which includes ongoing training and career progression.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please click the “Apply” button to submit your CV along with a small portfolio of your work/writing. The deadline for applications is the 26th February 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Have you completed a qualification in communications?