Advertiser: Post Haste LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Since its inception, Post Haste Limited has established a strong and dynamic presence within the express parcel industry, developing a reputation for looking after its customers and staff alike.
We are seeking an innovative person for 30 to 40 hours per week to assist the marketing and nationwide sales teams in the development and implementation of marketing projects, campaigns, day-to-day business requirements and the entire marketing mix. Previous marketing experience is an advantage as is knowledge of the industry.
This role requires a person that is a team player who can communicate to all levels of the business and suppliers professionally, but is also self-driven and able to work independently. The role is varied with no two days the same.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following attributes:
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Innovator - able to identify and develop improvement strategies and actions
• Excellent communication skills with customers, staﬀ, contractors and suppliers
• Tech savvy with experience with MS Oﬃce, Adobe design skills a bonus.
• The ability to use analysis and data to enhance sales and marketing activities
• Can work to tight deadlines while multi-tasking and prioritising many projects
If you are a flexible person with the drive to get things done and move our business forward, you will be rewarded with a competitive package, supportive management and an opportunity of working for a New Zealand owned company.
Please send your cover letter and CV in confidence to:
Porsha Oades– HR Co-ordinator
Applications close Tuesday 19th February 2019