Advertiser: Francis Group Architects Ltd.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
Francis Group Architects are seeking an Architect/Architectural Graduate who has a minimum 5 years New Zealand based experience working in a NZ Architectural Practice. Opportunities exist to develop skills which will assist towards registration.
We are based in Takapuna on the North Shore and offer an excellent working environment. Our projects include residential, renovations, apartments, commercial and interiors. Our focus is on creative design to fit the needs of our clients and be fully responsive to all aspects of architecture.
While the role requires high level technical abilities and a preference for excellent design skills, being able to contribute and work successfully in a team environment is essential.
Applicants will have exceptional and proven skills in the following areas:
- Minimum of 5 years local post-graduate experience
- Architectural degree or Masters
- Proficient Revit experience within an Architectural office
- Strong design skills incorporating a thorough knowledge of the NZ Building Code and standards
- Excellent graphic and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent use of Microsoft software
Applicants must have NZ residency or relevant work visa and able to start immediately
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architect?
- Have you completed a qualification in design?