Editorial Assistant - Debate Magazine
Advertiser: AUTSAMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Journalism & Writing
If you hope to someday write something worth plagiarising, then this is the position for you.
Debate Magazine represents the voice of 29,000 students across all AUT campuses.
As editorial assistant you will be superb at coming up with ideas for content and work closely with the editor to improve the publication.
An ability to be flexible on any given day is a must as each day will be different.
- Writing engaging content for the publication
- Interviewing sources for stories
- Proofreading submitted work
- Liaising with contributors
- Fact checking
- Updating the website and social media channels
The ideal candidate will provide some examples of past written work with their cover letter, and may be studying or perhaps a recent graduate looking for some more experience.
This is a part time role of 7 hours per week.
If this sounds like you, then hit apply and we’ll get the ball rolling.
-- Please don't forget to include examples of past written work with your cover letter or resume --
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?