Advertiser: Events Auckland Marquee & Party HireMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Labourers
Events Auckland Marquee & Party Hire is a fast growing marquee company in Auckland. We supply clean marquee and hire equipment which set us apart from other companies.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you are/have:
- Hard working, strong and not afraid of hard work
- Fast worker
- Able to work in a team and unsupervised at times
- An extremely reliable person
- Mechanically minded
- Ability to learn
- Good common sense
- Marquee installing experience highly regarded but not essential as all training provided
- Excellent work ethic
- A full drivers licence
- Class 4 licence required. forkhoist license would be an advantage or be willing to obtain Forkhoist licence advantage.
- You must have your own transport to come to and from work
This job requires long hours during busy time, season is November – April and most jobs will be Thursday – Monday so applicant must not have other commitments during this time.
Daily duties will include:
- Installing and dismantling of marquees, installing lighting, flooring etc.
- Cleaning and preparation of marquees and party hire equipments upon return
- Loading and assisting clients with pick up and returns
- Providing a professional delivery and pick up service
- Ensure the warehouse is kept tidy and safe at all times
- Ensure all vehicles are kept tidy and presentable
- Other general work on slow days painting, cleaning etc
Enjoy a different job everyday. Availability to work weekends essential. If you enjoy outdoor work, enjoy working at a variety of work sites and love to mix in a genuine team environment where everyone pulls together then this job is for you!!!!
The highest standard and have a positive can do attitude while working to strict time frames.
The applicant must understand before applying that this job is an all weather job. Rain, wind or sun does not stop our work. Also some weeks are slow and some weeks we have a lot to complete.
Short-listed candidates must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical, which includes a drug and alcohol test.
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please don't hesitate to send us your resume by clicking the "APPLY" button below. Or alternatively, please call us on (09) 2768274, Mobile: 0220432315.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.