Interior Design Sales Consultant
Advertiser: McKenzie and WillisMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Interior Design
McKenzie & Willis is a leading Interiors chain selling high quality furnishing and interiors. We require a highly motivated Interior Design Sales Consultant, specialising in Window Furnishings, to join our team.
The successful applicant will have a strong customer service and sales background, ideally in the Interiors Industry, but not essential.
The role encompasses specifying and measuring for Window Furnishings as well as selling the many other products we offer, in store. As part of McKenzie & Willis’ in homes services, the successful applicant will be going to our client’s homes and working with them to create beautiful interiors that showcase the best we have to offer.
- Proven ability to build successful working relationships
- Experience within the interiors/window furnishings industry
- A recognised Interior Design qualification
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve sales targets
- Accurate ability with measurements and numbers
- Professionally presented and articulate
- Passion for fabrics, colour and design
- Comfortable visiting and advising clients in their homes
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to cope under pressure
- Previous success in a sales role
McKenzie & Willis provides a supportive, stimulating and rewarding environment while providing the challenges and opportunities to help you develop and grow your own career in the furnishings industry. We also offer a great remuneration package for this industry.
We are looking for a positive team player with great initiative who is helpful and friendly with a ‘no problem-can do’ attitude. This position will include a weekend working day each week.
If you possess these skills and are looking to progress your career within a large, diverse and successful organisation we would welcome your application.