ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN - family focus, flexible hours, work-life balance
Advertiser: Future Proof Employment ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Lifestyle Plus – Fulltime role with 4 or 5 day working week option – you choose
Are you a multi-skilled Senior Architectural Technician looking for an exciting opportunity? Bring your expertise and enthusiasm to this thriving multi-disciplinary architectural practice. This practice has an office in Auckland and another in the lower north island, so there is plenty of scope to be involved across a wide range of projects.
There is a fun, friendly, and interactive team culture – you will be well supported, including ongoing professional development, and work in a relaxed studio environment.
Combine this with the option to work 4 days a week (FTE).
The Auckland office relocated last year into a spacious, modern office – great location with nearby cafés, gym and only 3 minutes from the Highbrook motorway onramp.
This medium sized architectural practice has strong relationships with their Clients and a great reputation nationally.
- 6+ years’ experience in NZ or Australia
- Proven documentation and technical skills
- Proficiency in Revit or ArchiCAD/ Autocad preferred
- Ability to liaise with a variety of people including clients and consultants
- Experience at all stages of a project: from start to completion
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- New Zealand Resident
- Variety of different projects to build your professional portfolio
- Generous remuneration package to match your skills and experience
- Leadership opportunity, clear career progression and continuing professional development for you to grow with this progressive practice long-term
- A friendly, supportive, energetic and collaborative team culture, that recognises, rewards and offers multiple additional benefits
An exciting range of projects is underway, across the commercial, retail, educational, church, community and residential sectors.
This practice will offer you a long-term career with clear career progression, a variety of different projects to build your professional portfolio and a friendly, supportive, energetic and collaborative team culture. On top of this you will be offered a great remuneration package and all the tools needed to be successful.
Future Proof Employment Services
Or call Kirsten for a confidential discussion on 021 2138895
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in Architecture, please contact me for a confidential discussion
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?