Snap Fitness Albany - Club manager wanted
Advertiser: Snap FitnessMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
Snap Fitness Albany - Club Managers Wanted
We are seeking an experienced Club Manager for one of Snap Fitness's highest performing and most profitable clubs in NZ, Snap Fitnss Albany branch. If you think you have what it takes, then please keep reading.
Are you looking for career progression in the fitness industry? Do you believe you have what it takes to run your own club, while building a great team, culture and atmosphere? Are you reliable, passionate and willing to help change people’s lives? Do you have a proven track record in previous roles to exceed, hit targets and develop a profiting business? If YES, we want to hear from you!
Candidates must have the following:
- You will be stepping into one ththe higest perfomring and most proftiable Snap Fitness clubs in NZ. So we only want applicants with drive, dedication, passion, work ethic and willingness to go beyond the call of duty to apply.
- Previous management and leadership experience with proven ability to manage a team is crucial for this club.
- Proven track record with lead generation/outreach and ability to build relationships with local businesses.
- Certificates in Gym Instruction and/or Personal Training (REPS Registered or ability to register) not required, but preferred.
- First Aid Certificate and CPR.
- Effective administrative skill set, including excellent computer and social media capabilities.
- Ability to grow and develop a team of Personal trainers.
- Proactive and ability to problem solve.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and salary growth structures.
- Superior bonus structure – we offer a minimum $7500 bonus every 6 months if realistic targets are met.
- Flexible working arrangements and conditions – We value family and a good lifestyle balance for managers.
- Full and free access to all Snap Fitness clubs in Aus & NZ.
- Great career progression possibilities – We have 13 Snap fitness clubs under our group with 6 new clubs to open over the next 24 months. This fast growth will lead to new managerial positions being created from; Territory, Marketing, Social Media and PT Manager positions.
Why Snap Fitness? Snap Fitness is currently going through a HUGE expansion in Auckland and is looking for the right people to continue its great success. With plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth we offer continual training and support to help further your career in the fitness industry.
At Snap Fitness we believe in a strong culture and atmosphere. Work and life balance are very important to us, we encourage all our staff that they have this balance for family, friends and their passions.
If you would like to be a part of the fastest growing Snap Fitness franchise in New Zealand, Email the following to email below:
- Your resume and cover letter (of no more than 1 page) addressing the position's skills, knowledge and experience requirements.
- One paragraph answering the following question? What’s your WHY? If you were successful in this position, what will drive you to succeed and progress within the company or your own personal goals?
General Manager Snap Fitness Auckland
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?