Advertiser: Optica Life AccessoriesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Optica Life Accessories leads the market in the supply of eyewear accessories, servicing both the optometry and retail sectors within New Zealand and Australia.
Our warehouse is a busy environment and our team supplies high quality products for sale to our valued customers.
We have an opportunity for a skilled and driven person to support our busy warehouse department, as well as assisting with production where required.
We are looking for:
- Someone who likes to learn and picks up new skills quickly;
- A person who can work quickly without the need for constant supervision and can think on their feet;
- A candidate with an eye for detail;
- Someone who is flexible and willing to perform any number of tasks;
- A great communicator who works well with others;
- Someone who is confident with computers;
- Forklift license or willingness to learn;
- Ability to lift heavy loads;
- 40 hours per week 8:30-5pm, willingness to do overtime as required.
There are opportunities for advancement at Optica and the right person will progress.
If this sounds like you please click on APPLY and submit your CV.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?