Advertiser: Kerikeri Retirement VillageMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Northland, Rest of Northland
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Trades & Services, Gardening & Landscaping
We are an ever-expanding industry committed to quality care in our accredited residential care facility.
A position is available for 24 hours per week, for a person with good gardening knowledge to join our team.
Competitive rate of pay.
In addition the successful applicant will need:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be part of a team or work unsupervised as required
- To be fit and healthy
- Empathy with older people
- Hard landscaping skills would be an advantage
Applications close 1 March 2019
For an application form www.kerikerivillage.co.nz/careers
Call in or contact
Telephone: (09) 4070070
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a gardener?