Children's Contact Supervisors
Advertiser: Birthright HB Child & Family CareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Hawkes Bay
- Work Type
- Community Services & Development, Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services
Children's Contact Supervisor
Contact Supervisors ensure a safe environment is maintained for a child during a contact visit between a child and a visiting parent.
We require casual supervisors who can work at varied times and varied days of the week including some weekends. You will be working alongside our Supervised Contact Coordinator and full training will be given.
- Responsible for children’s safety during the contact visit.
- Appropriate interaction between parent and child is facilitated and is monitored vigilantly.
Skills and experience
This work is well suited to people who have the ability to communicate effectively, deal positively with conflict, are mature and have life experience
- Knowledge and understanding of child development, attachment, and dynamics of family violence are desirable.
Benefits and perks
- Flexible work hours
- Training and Support
Birthright Hawke's Bay Child & Family Care is a well-established Charitable Trust, with over sixty years of service to families & whanau in our community.
If you are enthusiastic, energetic and committed to making a difference for tamariki and their whanau then you may be interested in joining our team.
For more information please contact Sharon Allan firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 8352-162
Applications close Weds 27th of February 2019 - Please only apply if you are eligible to work in New Zealand.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?