Specialist Medical Practice ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Tauranga Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Tauranga
We are seeking a Receptionist / Administrator to join our team.
The successful applicant will have excellent customer service and communication skills, show initiative and be professional at all times.
The primary responsibilities of the role are front desk reception duties and administrative tasks.
- Greeting patients and appointment management
- Patient registration
- Telephone enquiries, returning calls and taking messages
- Coordinating referrals
- Management of daily correspondence
- Processing patient accounts
- Assisting with questions
- Scanning and logging of correspondence
- Daily, weekly and monthly administrative tasks
- Communication with patients, staff, specialists and outside agencies
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office and database management systems
- Related work experience
- A tertiary qualification
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Be reliable, honest and have the ability to work within a team environment
- Financial literacy
The role is 3 - 4 days per week between 8.00am and 5.00pm with an hourly rate of $25.00. This position is available now and we would welcome early applications.
Please submit your application with cover letter and CV.