Marketing and Brand Coordinator
Advertiser: Bird on a WireMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $40,000 - $49,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Graphic Design
About the business
Put simply, Bird on a Wire wants to feed the world better food. We believe in delicious food that nourishes our bodies. We believe in our awesome staff and they believe in what we do. We believe it's everybody's responsibility to look after the environment. We believe in real food. We believe in spreading good vibes only.
About the role
We are looking for a creative, on point, go-getter Marketing & Brand Coordinator to join our Bird HQ team in Auckland.
The successful applicant will work closely with the General Manager and Marketing Director to develop and deploy a range of national and local marketing campaigns. They will essentially look after all things Bird on a Wire brand related.
Core responsibilities include:
- Producing creative content for all things marketing and advertising;
- Taking ownership of the website and social media;
- Creating funky cutting-edge social media content;
- Being at the ready with your camera to take some sweet pics of our amazing food and restaurants- and then editing them afterwards;
- Managing the online customer database, sponsorship work and loyalty programme;
- Looking after our customers and their feedback; and
- EDM design and layout.
Benefits and perks
This is a role in a young, exciting and evolving business within one of the most exciting and fast-paced industries in NZ. The opportunity for career development is huge. We're getting ready for growth and you can come with us! We want you to take this role with both hands and make it your own!
Skills and experience
To be considered for this role you will need:
- To be a creative thinker, on the edge of up and coming design trends;
- Strong skill level in Adobe Creative Suite/Corel;
- High skill level in MS Office;
- Experience with photography, food photography would be a bonus;
- A lover of all things social media related;
- High level of attention to detail, professionalism, and amazing grammar;
- Superior organisational skills; and
- To love good food!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?