Advertiser: Principle HomesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $28 - $32 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Principle Homes is looking for a skilled Assistant Accountant to join our busy and dynamic team in a part-time capacity. We pride ourselves on building high quality residential homes in a timely manner within the Auckland – Eastern Bay’s area. We are a small but very productive company and live by the mantra that ‘Anything is possible’. We do our outmost to exceed our clients’ expectations. We require a part-time Assistant Accountant in the home office for 25-30 hours per week based in St Heliers. The successful candidate will take ownership of their work, can operate autonomously and have a hands-on attitude.
The responsibilities include:
- Invoice processing
- Data entry
- Payroll processing
- Ensure the office runs smoothly and efficiently
- PA/Administration support
- Assisting with consent processing
- Keeping Health and safety information up-to-date
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Relevant payroll experience
- Office administration experience
- Proficient with Reckon/Quickbooks
- Proficient with Microsoft suite
- Self-motivated and extremely organised
- A high degree of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- A good team player
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?