Administrator Palmerston North
Advertiser: Petroleum Services LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Manawatu, Palmerston North
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Petroleum Services are Oil Industry Contractors that have been operating in the industry for over 20 years. Their skills include a wide variety of oil and fuel related options, from Farm Fuel Storage Tanks to Large Truck Stop Tanks – they cover almost everything fuel related. They also carry out entire Service Station design, build and Project Management work. This is a fast-paced operational company and the company enjoys a solid reputation built over many years of successful contract delivery.
ExOil is a Service Company, collecting and recycling used oil for use in industry. In doing so, we are committed to promoting sustainable processes, resource recovery and waste minimisation.
The prime purpose of this position is to provide administration assistance in order to ensure the smooth functioning of the Palmerston North branch.
Position is for a minimum of 30 hours per week with the potential to increase to 40 hours
You would bring the ability to:
- Administration experience
- Computer literate with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly developed organisation skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Strong team player with demonstrated superior communication skills at all levels both written and oral
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and meet exacting deadlines
- A positive attitude and a willingness to accept change and new challenges
- Professional in behaviour and possessing of good presentation skills
- Able to work unsupervised and self-managing
If you think you would be suitable for this position and would like to apply, please apply online.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?