ILABB FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Advertiser: ilabbMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Do you want to come work with us at ilabb – New Zealand’s most recognisable active lifestyle streetwear brand?
We’re a rad bunch of humans who love working together collaboratively to achieve some really awesome results. We are looking for a Finance Administrator to join our family of incredibly talented super heroes.
As our Finance Ninja (AKA ilabb’s Finance Administrator) you will be reporting to our Chief Operations Officer and working closely with the entire team. Your role will be focussed on applying your accounting and finance skills to keep our financial and reporting systems up to date, and providing the team with the best information available to make business decisions.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a general knowledge of accounting, either through tertiary study or previous workplace exposure.
- Have intermediate experience.
- Demonstrate exceptional organisational skills and an eye for detail.
- Consistently meet deadlines.
- Be able to communicate professionally at all levels.
- Be experienced in working with multiple stakeholders and suppliers.
- Have an excellent grasp of the Microsoft Office suite, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Be a rad cat that fits into our growing but tight team.
- Reflect the values of our company which are: Collaboration, Family, Empathy, Ambition, Creativity, Being Active.
- The management of accounts (payable and receivable). This includes processing purchase orders/payables, sales orders/invoicing, bank reconciliations, along with monitoring payment dates and scheduling.
- Assistance in preparing financial reports and performing weekly and end of month activities.
- Working with the COO and Finance and Customer Managers to monitor and manage ilabb’s inventory processes. This includes tracking stock shipments, dispatches and re-ordering.
- Working across ilabb’s retail, wholesale and ecommerce channels to ensure inventory balances are accurate and stock is loaded correctly.
- Assisting the COO with the implementation of new operating systems and special projects.
- General assistance to the management office with customer service, phones and administrative duties.
If you want to develop your business acumen in a diverse and varied role, and the above sounds like you, then click that apply button below! Yeow.
To be considered for this role, please submit:
• Cover letter – telling us why you’re the perfect fit for the ilabb team.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in accounting?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?