Advertiser: AccelerateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Waitakere & West Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Other
Seeking a Client Manager to join a professional and friendly team of financial advisers in a brand new office in Hobsonville. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong customer service skill and a solutions focused attitude to advance their career in the Financial Services industry.
The Client Manager will work in collaboration with another Client Manager and together will be responsible for the day to day account management of the client base. They are the first point of contact for policy information, alterations and additions and referring Advice queries. They will provide administrative support to the Advice team and will manage the business process for all product sets whilst looking for new ways of doing things.
- Day to day account management
- Implementing review process and conducting policy reviews
- Active claims management
- Producing and presenting quotes to clients
- Relationship management with suppliers
- Gathering and maintaining high quality information in the CRM
- Administrative support to the Advice team
You will be involved in managing the smooth running of the office environment and general office administration.
With proven customer service and administration experience, you will thrive on working autonomously but also enjoy being part of a small, fun team. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential, as is someone who can operate with a high level of accuracy and understands the importance of confidentiality.
Previous insurance and financial services experiences preferable but not essential.
To find out more about us visit accelerateme.co.nz
Applications close on successful recruitment of the role
(Applicants will be asked to apply directly through SEEK which will then email to me)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your preferred work type?