Regional Sports Advisor
Advertiser: Sport ManawatuMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Manawatu, Palmerston North
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Other
Sport Manawatu are looking for a Regional Sports Advisor to maximise the participation and involvement of all school students in the Sport Manawatu region by working with schools and school personnel to enhance the quality of the sport experience for students.
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Programmes & Initiatives
- Continuous Improvement
- Leadership and Critical Thinking
- 2-3 years of experience in the education or sports industry
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships, communicate with a wide cross section or organisations and individuals in a positive and constructive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks with efficiency.
- Knowledge and understanding of the sports industry and how regional sporting organisations function.
- Knowledge of the school education system.
- Good knowledge of project management methodology and its application.
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
Applicants will need a full drivers licence.
If you think this role sounds like you please submit your application by clicking the ‘apply for this job’ button at the top of the page. Alternatively, for a copy of the job description please contact Lynley Montgomery our Support Services Manager, Lynleym@sportmanawatu.org.nz
Applications Close: Monday, 25th February 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?