3pl Logistics CoordinatorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We are looking for a motivated person, interested in Warehousing and Logistics with at least 1 to 2 years of working experience.
This person will be
- Supporting the Warehouse Management team with day to day customer services, processing orders, picks, invoicing clients and other warehouse administrative work
This candidate must
- Be able to follow instructions and procedures and have an interest in logistics and warehousing
- Strong attention to detail who is well presented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time management skills
- Strong Office MS skills required
- WMS experience preferred but not essential
- Cargowise experience preferred but not essential
- Permanent Residency of NZ
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Logistics, International Business or Operations Management preferred.
This is an excellent role for either an experienced person or a graduate who is looking to apply the skills and knowledge they learnt in University to the working world.
When applying for this role please attach both your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in the logistics, freight & delivery services industry?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?