Qualified / Unqualified ECE relief teachers
Advertiser: Kindy RelieversMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- $18.5 - $31.5 per hour
- Work Type
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Relieving is the best way to get a foot in the door- experience the different centres and work out the best fit for you. We offer great flexibility with a reliever system that allows you to monitor and control your own work-life balance with your schedule.
We have a range of long-term, short-term and permanent employment opportunities. Relievers are an important part of any centre. Whether it is covering sick leave, study leave, or holidays our centres need good, reliable relievers to step in and help out.
Apply now if you have
Experience working with children aged 0-5 years (preferably in a childcare centre)
Able to work 2 - 3 week days per week (or more!)
Enthusiasm and outgoing
Initiative and be proactive in a team environment
Flexibility with a friendly, confident and 'can do' attitude
A high level of written and spoken English
Clear criminal record
- Reliable transport
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you have professional child care experience?
- Do you have a current Police Check (Criminal Record Check) for employment?
- Do you have experience planning and implementing education programs in an early learning environment?