Advertiser: Fruition Horticulture (BOP) LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
A maternity leave position has become available in our growing business for an entry level Office Administrator.
The position would be a great opportunity for someone wanting to gain administrative experience or for someone returning to work. The maternity leave position is most likely to lead on to a further position at the conclusion of the maternity leave term.
Duties will include
- Data Entry - spreadsheets, database, student management system (full training given)
- Communication - emails, communications with regional staff
- Liaison with Management Staff - task assignments and completion.
- Educational Resources - constructing and collation
- Social Media co-ordination
Ideal applicants should have effective
- Computer Literacy
- Organisational Skills
- Time Management
- Relationship Skills
Experience with educational, Tertiary Education Commission administration or Report writing/ editing skills may favor applicants, with the possibility of this role developing into a more advanced position with the organisation.
If this sounds like it could work for you and you are keen to be part of a friendly, diverse and dynamic team, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your skills online here. Remuneration for this position will be initially set at a living wage, but will be reviewed based on the skills applicants may be able to offer.
Please note all applicants must be a New Zealand resident and/or have current permission to work in New Zealand.