Internal Auditor / Compliance - Kiwifruit
Advertiser: One21 - Recruitment OutsourcerMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Bay of Plenty
- Great salary and location near Tauranga & Katikati
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Horticulture
INTERNAL AUDITOR / COMPLIANCE
Western Bay of Plenty (near Katikati and Tauranga)
Part Time, Permanent Position
The role closely liaises with the Senior Management Team and reports to the Directors
This role includes, but is not limited to:
- Developing the internal audit system and framework to maintain compliance for internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifying risk and ensuring the company is compliant in all areas including Quality Systems, Food Safety Systems, Health and Safety System, Environmental Regulations, policies and procedures through regular audits.
- Auditing all areas of the business, to ensure the company meets the compliance requirements of Zespri International Ltd, New Zealand Customs Secure Export Scheme, Class ll Australia export requirements, BRC, Costco and H & S policies, procedures and requirements.
We are seeking an experienced individual with:
- A relevant Degree / Industry recognised qualification.
- Experienced auditor
- Working knowledge of the Kiwifruit Industry.
- Understanding and sound knowledge of Food Safety, Kiwifruit Quality Systems.
- Have advanced Audit Training
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication, interpretation, and numeric skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross-departmental teams
- Flexibility to work 20 hrs per week with the possibility of up to 30 at the busy time.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
If you have the necessary skills and qualifications to make this role your own then APPLY ONLINE today with your CV and Cover Letter to Kirsty Morrison. Or call to discuss the role in complete confidence.
Ph: 021 355 179 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our other job listings on Seek for Quality Manager and other roles.
One21 - for Innovative Recruiting Solutions
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?