Production Worker - Food Manufacturing
Advertiser: Swiss DeliMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
About the Company
Swiss Deli is a privately owned manufacturer of quality continental small goods and delicatessen meats inspired by traditional Swiss recipes. It was established in Auckland in 1982 and since has grown in to a large manufacturer supplying its range of products to a large number or retail food shops, restaurants, caterers and hotels throughout New Zealand.
About the Role
We seek to fill a position of a Production Worker at our food manufacturing facility in East Tamaki, Auckland.
Reporting to the Production Manager, duties include; operating food processing machinery, product packing, product stock management, daily cleaning and maintenance.
This is a great opportunity for a reliable and efficient person to be a valued member of a fast paced and dynamic team. This role will offer on the job training and, thus, requires ability precisely follow instructions as well as willingness to learn.
Skills and Experience
- Experience as a process/ assembly worker. Experience working specifically in the food processing facility not required, but would be beneficial
- Good level of fitness, as the position requires being on your feet for the duration of the shift and handling heavy objects
- Attention to detail to ensure products meet the required quality standard
- Able to work well in a team
What we can offer you
• Full time permanent position with immediate start
• Competitive hourly rate
• To be part of a friendly team in a well-established and still growing company
• Staff buying privileges
At Swiss Deli we have a fun and dynamic environment. If you think this role is for you, apply today!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- What's your expected hourly rate?