Advertiser: Aotearoa NZ Evaluation AssociationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Feb 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- CEO & General Management, CEO
Are you an experienced Executive Director looking for a part time role, with maximum flexibility and a supportive Board of Trustees? Aotearoa New Zealand Evaluation Association (ANZEA) is seeking a part-time (16 hours a week) Executive Director, for a one year fixed term.
The purpose of the Executive Director role is to be a primary contact for ANZEA nationally, regionally and internationally, actively implementing the organisation's strategic objectives and ensuring the ongoing viability and sustainability of the ANZEA organisation.
We are seeking an individual who is:
- Clear about what underpins their ability to mobilise and lead
- Motivated and committed to the field of evaluation
- Able to demonstrate personal and professional integrity at all times
- Highly relational; able to foster and strengthen relationships with authenticity, openness and connectedness
- In possession of an entrepreneurial spirit
- A strategic, creative thinker
- Action-orientated, and takes initiative
- Agile and flexible in thinking and action
- Recognised for their leadership abilities
- Familiar with and connected to the evaluation sector, the not-for-profit sector, or both
- Able to conceptualise and broker partnerships with other organisations
- Able to develop, analyse and improve financial models
- Comfortable with working independently, with a high level of accountability for results
- Strong on marketing and public relations skills
- Strong on communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ethical in their business practices.
Aotearoa New Zealand Evaluation Association (ANZEA) is a professional body representing Evaluators and their work, by promoting, advocating and advancing high quality evaluation, to shape better futures for us all.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please get in touch. Send us your CV and tell us why you want to work with us, in a cover letter, to Jody Connor - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?