Advertiser: PAE (NZ) LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Waitakere & West Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Cleaning Services
PAE is one of New Zealand's fastest growing and most successful facilities management and operations maintenance contractors and has an FM contract with NZDF across their Northern Region.
We are actively recruiting for a working Cleaning Supervisor at our Whenuapai site. This is a pivotal role to successfully oversee cleaning programmes and routines to ensure compliance with contractual requirements.
Applications are invited from persons who have the following:
- Trade/commercial cleaning based discipline background plus relevant qualifications preferred
- Recognised training and/or experience in Commercial cleaning processes and products
- Two years' experience in a similar Cleaning Supervisory role, preferably leading a medium team of operatives.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening, a Ministry of Justice Criminal Records check and must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
This position offers regular working hours, on-site training and a real diversity of work with a successful company that promotes a strong team environment.
Applications close: Friday 1 March 2019
We really appreciate your interest in this role but due to the number of candidates that apply, we are unable to contact everyone. If you have not heard from us by the following week of the close off date then you have been unsuccessful.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have commercial cleaning experience?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?