Advertiser: Taranaki Rugby Football UnionMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Feb 2019
- Taranaki, New Plymouth
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
Taranaki Rugby Football Union invites applications for the position of Academy Manager for our male academy.
The successful applicant will support the High Performance Manager in driving a highly respected and successful academy programme.
As Academy Manager, you will be joining a very positive, pro-active and passionate team with the opportunity to directly contribute to the overall promotion and development of the game of rugby in Taranaki.
You will possess excellent communication, self and time management skills and report directly to the High Performance Manager.
- Role model team culture to ensure optimum performance and reputation
- Lead on the 6 pillars of rugby development for the male academy members
- Assist the High Performance Manager in driving an efficient and focused High-Performance Academy Team.
- Experience in a teaching role or a role that developed technical skills in program design and delivery
- Experience in working with and communicating effectively with a number of different people
- Confidence and ability to build rapport and respect with people from diverse backgrounds
- Experience coaching core skills (Catch and Pass, Breakdown, Ball Carry and Tackle)
- Has a good understanding of high performance environments and how to contribute to one in a positive and meaningful way
- A great team person who also has the ability to self manage.
This role will be based at Taranaki Rugby Football Union offices at Pukekura Park, 1 Rogan Street. New Plymouth.
Only applicants able to work in New Zealand will be considered.
Please go to www.trfu.co.nz vacancies page to download our application form.
Integrity - Whanake - Unity - Passion
Growing Rugby, Developing People, Inspiring Taranaki
Submit your confidential covering letter, completed application form and CV to:
People, Culture and Personal Development Manager
Taranaki Rugby Football Union
PO Box 5004
APPLICATIONS CLOSE midday – 19th February 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?