Advertiser: BCG ConstructionMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
An opportunity has arisen for an Intermediate Architect/Designer to join our team on a full-time basis.
We are a well-established company based in Mount Albert, with an easy-going and friendly team, and flexible employers who encourage a healthy work-life balance and encourage individual growth and development.
You will be a key part of a small professional team, and will be fully involved in a variety of residential and small-medium development projects from concept to completion
To apply for this role, you are required to have the following:
• At least 1 years of industry experience, and be proficient in Archicad
• Acknowledge in organizing & drafting complete sets of Construction Documentsfor Residential projects
• Must be proactive, hardworking,punctual, reliable with honest work ethics.
• Familiar in NZ Building Code, NZ Standards and NZ Construction & BuildingMaterials.
• Have excellent communication skills
• NZ Drivers Licence.
• Have good organizational skills withthe ability to multitask & work well under pressure.
• Should have a keen eye for detail & ability to visualize & understand3D dimensions.
• Must be able to work as a team and take & follow instructions accurately.
• Qualified in NZ with either B Arch / NZ CAD / Dip Arch Tech.
Applicants must email a cover letter, detailed CV with References and a smallportfolio showing examples of your work.
A remuneration package will be agreed based on the individual and theirexperience
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?
- How many years' experience do you have as a draughtsperson?