Advertiser: Gisler ArchitectsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Feb 2019
- Waikato, Rest of Waikato
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
NZ Registered Graduate Architect
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Architect with strong drafting and administration skills, to join our Waikato based company. You will have great technical skill set with the ability to work quickly on a variety of projects.
The successful applicant will require the following:
- Must have either New Zealand citizenship, NZ residency or a hold a current NZ Work Permit
- You will be New Zealand registered and hold a recognised Degree in Architecture
- Must have knowledge or understanding of NZ Building Code, NZ Standards and NZ Construction & Building Materials.
- You will be required to have excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- You will be capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency with ArchiCAD will be required with the technical skills, experience and knowledge to produce high quality construction documentation
- Hold a current full NZ drivers licence
In return you will be provided with:
- A competitive salary, to be negotiated
- The opportunity to live and work in the Waikato in an excellent lifestyle destination
- A relaxed working environment within our Te Awamutu office
- Working with experienced, friendly team of professionals
- An exciting variety of work – Commercial/Residential/Schools
If this sounds like you, please apply in confidence via email which includes a Cover Letter, Detailed CV with References and a Portfolio of your work.
This role is available for immediate start subject to documentation and reference checks.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?