Territory Manager South Island NZ
Advertiser: Jurox NZ LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Feb 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Jurox is a 100% Australian owned Animal Health Company based at Rutherford in the Hunter Valley, NSW. Our products are sold to veterinarians, consumers and rural merchandise outlets in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Europe and North America. The Company spends approximately 15% of its revenue on research.
We are seeking an energetic and passionate individual with sound business acumen to join our New Zealand sales team as a Territory Manager in the South Island, ideally based in the Canterbury region.
You will be a highly-driven sales professional who will enjoy the challenge of selling a diverse product range in the Veterinary and OTC channels within our Production Animal and Companion Animal Portfolios. A solid understanding of the animal health industry, along with a passion for achieving sales and ability to convey technical information will see you succeed within a highly motivated and dynamic team.
- Proven Sales and/or Territory Management experience preferably in Veterinary and/or Rural Channels
- Highly motivated and the ability to think on your feet to drive business
- Ability to communicate across a wide spectrum of customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- High standards of professionalism, ethics and integrity
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Science or Agricultural Business (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce™ or another CRM system is desirable
Come and join our team and be a part of our exciting future by sending your application via SEEK quoting position number NZ19007.
We offer an attractive remuneration package in a global environment with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. Further information about Jurox can be found on the website: www.jurox.com.au
Please note that only applications submitted via SEEK will be considered.
Recruitment Agencies need not apply
Applications close: 28th February 2019
Only those with the right to work in New Zealand need apply
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a territory manager?