Advertiser: Marketing ImpactMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Feb 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Store Person - Wellington
Marketing Impact is one of New Zealand’s leading providers of direct marketing, bulk mail and email services. We're looking for a new store person to be part of our busy team.
- Receive and count in client materials and stock products (unload, count, prepare sample/counts sheet, and store)
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery (accurately pick, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high
- From time to time make local deliveries
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Report any discrepancies
- Actively communicate and cooperate in a positive way with fellow team members
- Operate and manage vehicles and some equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Help out other teams as required
- Full clean driver’s license with F endorsement
- Current forklift licence (to operate forklift and reach truck)
- Proficiency in inventory systems and computer literate
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Ability to work unsupervised
- A positive “can do” attitude
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?