Advertiser: Nirvana Health GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
White Cross Healthcare operates 8 urgent care and general practice clinics across the Auckland Region. We are a part of the wider Nirvana Health Group that operates over 45 clinics nationwide.
We seek to operate under a professional and ethical standard while upholding our personal values. We strive to innovate, work effectively as a team and maintain high quality patient care and success as a private provider.
About the position:
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Medical Receptionist at our Whitecross Otahuhu Urgent Care and GP Clinic. Our clinic is open from 7 days a week from 8am – 10pm and serves the wider community.
As a Medical Receptionist you are a key part of the team and are the first point of contact with our visitors and patients.
If successful you will be working a rotating roster with a mix of days, nights and weekend shift (average 8 hours plus overtime as required) within a supportive, fast-paced and fun team environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Greeting and welcoming visitors.
- Assisting with account enquiries, invoicing and reconciling accounts.
- Answering telephone calls and scheduling appointments.
- Accurate recording of patient details, registration and ongoing maintenance of patient information.
- Completing general administration tasks including filing patient documents and scanning.
We are looking for the following skills and experience to be successful:
- Medical reception experience ideal but not essential as we are happy to train those with general reception, face to face administration experience or customer service experience (12 months plus).
- Exceptional face to face customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment while remaining a positive, calm and friendly.
- Work in a dedicated, driven and passionate team environment.
- Competitive hourly rate with additional remuneration for afterhours and weekend work.
- Access to healthcare services.
- Ongoing training and support.
If you believe you have these skills, and can hit the ground running, we would love to hear from you! Please provide your CV and Cover Letter today.
Please note to be successful in this position you must hold a permanent right to work in New Zealand and have a full drivers license with own transport.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?