Architectural Designer/CAD Technician
Advertiser: The Habitat Design Co.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Feb 2019
- Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
About the company:
This small Queenstown based architectural design and draughting firm specialises in residential new builds, alterations/additions, and light commercial work. We offer a range of services from full design (concept through to completion), to preparing working drawings for building consent and construction. We work closely with clients to provide energy efficient, cost effective, and innovative design solutions.
About the role:
You will contribute to the design process, construction drawings and documentation for building consent. You'll work on a wide range of residential projects from small alterations to large architectural homes, with a focus on energy efficient building practices.
You will bring:
- A thorough understanding of the NZ Building Act and Building Code
- Be proficient at using Archicad software
- The ability to work independently and have a willingness to learn
- Good attention to detail
You will have:
- 1-5 years experience designing residential buildings and completing construction drawings
- A relevant qualification (Architecture Degree/Diploma or similar)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business in a beautiful part of NZ.
Please follow the link below to apply. Please include a cover letter and electronic portfolio to support your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?