Senior Licensed Cadastral Surveyor
Advertiser: KW ConsultantsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Surveying
About the business
KWC aims to be one of the leading land development firms in Auckland. We have a passion for delivering a quality service with quick turn around times. This position has the capacity to fast track your career into a management position and help build the surveying team with the opportunity to also take on more business development.
The directors of KWC have already built the successful construction surveying company "Active Survey" with over 15 staff proving their ability to manage a successful business. This is an exciting opportunity to get at the early stages and depending on your passion and ability will allow you to move your career in any direction you please.
About the role
The successful candidate will be focused on residential development and subdivisions. You will be responsible for managing junior survey staff along with client expectations. You will need a good technical understanding of the subdivision process and local council rules/regulations.
This role has HUGE flexibility, we can give you the option of working from home part time or have hours that suit your life.
This exciting role will allow an ambitious person to build on the success of this company and their career along with it. Our small team has a supportive and goal driven culture. We thrive on challenges and look forward to working with someone similar.
- Providing professional surveying activities associated with conducting surveying, engineering and planning work on behalf of clients
- Subdivision and boundary redefinition surveys to the standard set by the New Zealand Survey Rules and Regulations
- Preparing Land-Online eSurvey documentation for lodging to Land Information NZ
- Managing staff, client and business deadlines and targets
Skills and experience
- Licensed Cadastral Surveyor with New Zealand experience
- Drafting and preparing plans for clients
- Full Driving License
Call Sam Williams on 021 614 363 to discuss