Dispatch and Stock Manager
Advertiser: Juliette HoganMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pattern Makers & Garment Technicians
Due to growth a brand new opportunity has opened up for a Dispatch and Stock Manager in the Juliette Hogan workroom team.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the organisation of stock movements and inventory, shrinkage management by maintaining accurate stock inventory and a high functioning stockroom. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience working with stock control management in the garment manufacturing industry.
Experience and criteria required for this role;
- Solid and hands on experience in stock allocation and dispatching functions
- Experience and knowledge of both retail and wholesale business environment
- Experience in managing inventory and logistics
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced excel and system skills
- This role will involve some physical exertion, and you will need to be prepared to be on your feet most of the day. This is not a desk bound role.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential to ensure brand values are maintained.
- Have a can-do attitude and be ready to help out as needed
- Be flexible and cooperative when asked to support other departments and/or job functions
- Must have full license and be able to drive a manual van
If you have the experience required, we would love to hear from you.
Please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 8th February 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?