Stainless & Mild Steel Fabricators
Advertiser: Farra Engineering LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jan 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Welders & Boilermakers
About the business
Farra is an intergrated engineering company that provides efficient and competitive engineering solutions and services to a wide range of local and international customers. Farra's strength lies in its experience, reputation, breadth of operations, technical and management skills.
Farra has broad capabilities across and within its business units. This allows projects to be designed, fabricated, machined then installed and commissioned entirely as an in house service. Farra can do this for new products, components, complicated assemblies and sub-assemblies and for existing plant remediation.
About the role
We have vacancies in our Dunedin Team and require people with the below attributes:
• Have a strong knowledge base of mild and stainless fabrication and the sheetmetal industry.
• Be self-motivated, practical thinker and problem solver.
• Able to work independently and have the ability to work within a team environment.
• Be competent in Tig/Mig to AS/NZS 2980 or equivalent.
• Have a good work ethic and attitude.
• Ability to interpret drawings accurately.
• Must have good planning skills and be organised, as site work will be required.
Remuneration will be based on your experience and what you can bring to the team.
In accordance with our Company's Drug and Alcohol Policy, the successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.