Advertiser: One21 - Recruitment OutsourcerMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jan 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Great Rates - Plenty of Hours / Overtime available
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Carpentry & Cabinet Making
Cabinets Makers / Joiners
Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
Gartshore Group are seeking experienced and skilled tradesmen with a background in the manufacture of joinery to join our expanding state of the art joinery factory in Tauranga. If you are looking for a stable, yet challenging position where no two projects are the same and over-time rates are regularly available, then this is the position for you.
The Gartshore Group have provided quality commercial and retail interior fit-outs for a wide range of customers throughout Australasia for over 60 years. With substantial resources at their disposal to meet the demands of the construction, commercial and retail interior industries, Gartshore's are well positioned to successfully manage any project from Whangarei to Invercargill, including Australia and the South Pacific, from the smallest office/retail store to a national chain of stores. Gartshore's have a customer focused culture and strive to exceed delivery expectations and build a long term relationship based on trust, mutual respect and professionalism.
This is a great opportunity to become part of an experienced and cohesive team, carrying out a range of exciting and varied interior fit out and bespoke joinery projects. No two projects are ever the same.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have relative experience in cabinet making and joinery finishes
- Trade qualified Cabinet Maker / Joiner / Builder / Tradesman
- Mathematical accuracy, efficiency and problem solving skills
- Precision orientated with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience delivering high level quality workmanship to tight dealines
- A team player with excellent communication skills
To find out more about these opportunities please APPLY ONLINE with your CV and Cover Letter. Or call to confidentially discuss this opportunity in person:
Kirsty Morrison - One21 - The Recruitment Outsourcer for The Gartshore Group
Ph: 021 355 179
One21 - for Innovative Recruiting Solutions
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have professional cabinet making experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a cabinetmaker?
- Have you completed a qualification in carpentry?