Assistant Brand Manager
Advertiser: The CollectiveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Waitakere & West Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Brand Management
About the brand…
The Collective is a kiwi food brand that was established in 2009 by 2 entrepreneurial chefs who were driven to create a ridiculously tasty yoghurt. Fast-forward just over 8 years and we're a constant in many Kiwi fridges, and you'll also find us across the UK, Europe, Asia and the Pacific.
We're a passionate bunch with an entrepreneurial attitude. We're pretty serious about our brand being known for good food - that's food that tastes good and does good – and an innovative approach. We work hard but have a fun time (and plenty of tasty yoghurt) along the way.
About the role…
Based at HQ in Avondale, Auckland, we're looking for a rock-star marketer to join our team. Reporting to the Brand Manager, you'll have responsibility for:
- Assisting the Brand Manager in delivery of 12-18 month marketing plans, including campaigns, within the agreed time frame & budget
- Drive packaging development for any NPD projects in your care and assist other any other packaging development
- Foster strong working relationships and teamwork with the rest of the Marketing team, Innovation, Sales & Trade
- Own delivery of PR activity for campaigns and new products
- Champion your consumer; putting them at the heart of all you do
You're currently an Assistant Brand Manager or Marketing Assistant looking for your next step. You have plenty of initiative and are willing to get stuck in and make things happen. Overall you're a people-person who – using strong communication and project management skills - has a great ability to manage different workstreams concurrently.
A degree in Marketing, Communications or Business would be preferred. Minimum of 2 years FMCG marketing experience is desirable as is product marketing experience.
If this sounds like 'a bit of you' then we'd love to hear from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have FMCG marketing experience?