Educational Leadership Research Manager
Advertiser: Springboard TrustMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Research & Fellowships
About our organisation
Springboard Trust (SBT) is a unique charitable trust within the education sector, working to assist our school leaders to enhance their students' achievements by strengthening strategic leadership capability within schools. This is achieved through capacity building amongst school leaders and their teams through SBT providing access to cross-sector expertise drawn from New Zealand’s public, private and philanthropic communities.
About the Role
Springboard Trust is looking to appoint a special person to a totally new role of Educational Leadership Research Manager. This appointment signals a new focus for the Trust on educational leadership as we look to identify the leadership practices that enhance teaching and learning and embed these insights in our programmes and services. We are looking for a new member of our dynamic team who can contribute deep knowledge in pedagogical leadership and advanced research and analysis skills, together with a belief in the impact of effective leadership and a passion for making a difference in the lives of New Zealand's children.
What about You?
- A passion for making a difference in education
- Adaptable and resilient with a ‘can do’ attitude, good sense of humour
- Ideally tertiary qualified with experience from the Education sector
- Proven track record in advanced research and analysis skills
- Ability to effectively consult and communicate with a wide range of key stakeholders
- Superior communication skills
If you are looking for a new opportunity where your contribution is measurable and will make a difference, we look forward to hearing from you. Please lodge your cover letter and C.V. via SEEK. If you wish to learn more about the role please call me on 0274988076 - Regards, Rosemary Thorne
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your highest level of education?
- What's your expected annual base salary?