Advertiser: Makarora Country LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Jan 2019
- Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka
- $15 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Kitchen & Sandwich Hands
About the Cafe:
Makarora Country Cafe is located on State Highway 6, 40minutes (60km) from Wanaka, 60 minutes(80km) from the West Coast. Makarora has wonderful walking/tramping tracks and the area has fabulous fishing/hunting as well.
We are a very busy Tourism Based Cafe, if you enjoy interacting with people from all over the world then this is the position for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful applicant/s should be able to perform all Cafe Duties as required.
- This Position is physically demanding
- Must comply with our Food Safety Program
- Washing Dishes
- Cleaning of: toilets, cafe floors, tables, windows, chillers, freezers, camp facilities
- Cash handling
- Counter hand including serving from the Bain Marie, rolling ice-creams, making milkshakes, heating food, making tea and coffee
- Waiting on tables, collecting dishes and cleaning tables
- Full use of Camp Facilities at No Charge
- Wireless Internet (small charge attached)
Hours of Work:
- Roster, this will be published fortnightly, minimum two days off per week not necessarily Saturday or Sunday
- Couples will have same days off
- Hours of work between 0900-1730 approximately
- Start/ Finish hours need to be flexible as coach schedules can vary
- Hours worked per week 25- 35 approx, per person
- Half hour lunch break
- Timing of your breaks will vary each day
No formal experience required, training will be given on the Job.
Must be able to work in New Zealand, current Visa and NZ I.R.D. number, also be able to speak English.
If you are honest, reliable, and have a great sense of humour and want to earn good money, plus work and live in an amazing environment, then this is the position for you.
Send your details today.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- If you hold a working holiday visa, how many months of your visa are remaining?