ICT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Advertiser: Frank Consulting LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Are you customer focused, enthusiastic and great with people?
We are looking for Full-time IT Support person who will join our team to build strong relationships and provide a high quality IT customer service experience.
Whether you are a newly qualified or have experience in a similar role, this could be a great next step for your career in IT!
The role will work 40 hours per week, Monday- Friday, however, you will need to be flexible to work weekends and after-hours.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Phone, online and onsite support
- Administration as required
- Data entry
- Customer problem solving
- Maintaining customer records
- Computer hardware set up and install
- Point of sale/ eftpos/ software set up and installations
A successful candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Must have a NZ Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally knows how to plug in a network cable and set up a computer.
- Tech savvy – with hands-on approach, able to easily learn new systems, applications and adapts working practices to new processes
- Strong attention to detail and able to effectively multitask
- Must like working with customers (a lot)
- Dealing with customers professionally, respectfully and understand when to use plain language.
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Exposure to a retail or hospitality environment is advantageous.
- Knowledge in Point of Sale hardware & software will make you stand out!
- Preferably can drive
If you enjoy working in a fun environment and are up for challenge to learn lots of new things please click the “Apply” button
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)