Family Law Solicitor - up to one year experience
Advertiser: Cuningham TaylorMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jan 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Family Law
We are looking for someone with up to one year experience to join the family law team at Cuningham Taylor Law. Our family law team is medium sized with a focus on:
- Learning opportunities
- Legal aid and private work
- A good team culture
- Promotion of continuing legal education
The individual that we seek will be working primarily in areas relating to relationship property, care of children, domestic violence and Oranga Tamariki matters within the Family Court.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- A passion for family law
- That they are eager to learn
- That they have good research skills
- That they are able to effectively communicate
- That they possess good oral, written and computer skills
Written applications (including a full academic transcript) should be sent to:
The Office Manager (Lynda Russell)
Cuningham Taylor Law
P O Box 1003
Applications close on 18 February 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a qualification in law?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?