Advertiser: Talk Time LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jan 2019
- $40,000 - $49,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Telecommunications
Talk Time Ltd is an expanding telecommunications company in NZ and require telecommunication technicians of all levels.We are seeking outstating people to join our team in the fibre field of work for Visionstream and UCG.
We offer a competitive wage, intensive training program,vehicle, uniforms, PPE, mobile phone and a lap top.Talk Time offers you a variety of employment structures to support your career growth.
Skill and qualification Requirement:-
Diploma in IT and have knowledge of networking. The applicants must have a min of one year experience in telecommunication fibre and IT network
Job Description -
Fibre Splicing, Fibre Blowing, Fibre Hauling.
Troubleshoot local and wide area network infrastructure including wireless router .
Providing operation support for troubleshooting,optimising network performance al all terminals including FAT, Network Cabinet,ABFFP and network cabinet. Familiar with fibre colour codes.
Test the internal and external fibre cabling for residential and commercial properties.Installing fibre networks.
Integration, configuring telecommunication devices.
It is essential to have the followings:
- current first Aid
- NZ Driver Licence ( manual )
- Chorus WTC 1 & WTC 3 certificate.
- White Card(site safety)
- Good command of English
- Fit and healthy
- Attention to detail with a high standard of quality and pride
- Willing to relocate within NZ when the need arises to satisfy business requirements.
Each application will be given due consideration however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?