Helicopter Ground Crew/ Driver/ Flight Coordinator
Advertiser: Skyline EnterprisesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jan 2019
- West Coast, Rest of West Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Glacier Helicopters is one of the South Island’s most experienced Tourism operators, offering a range of aviation services within the West Coast region.
Our staff are focused on providing the best guest experience in a safe and enjoyable manner and share a passion for showcasing this stunning landscape to our clients.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic, enthusiastic individual to join the team at Fox Glacier/Franz Josef.
The role covers a range of tasks including loading helicopters, flight coordination, driving courtesy vans, dealing with general enquiries and making bookings daily while making sure that safety is paramount.
- You need to be flexible with working hours – Split shifts.
- Have a hard work ethic and a motivation for delivering a fantastic customer experience.
- A full clean Driver’s License is a must both automatic and manual vehicles.
- A First Aid Certificate preferred but not essential.
- NZ Citizens or valid work visas only
- Bilingual is a huge advantage but not essential.
- Previous knowledge using excel & the banking system – Vend. Huge advantage.
- Previous aviation and flight coordinating skills also a huge advantage.
- No criminal convictions.
If you like the idea of living in a close-knit community and are excited by a high energy yet remote environment, then we want to hear from you!
In return we offer full training, competitive rates of pay, great staff benefits including staff accommodation, and a unique working environment.
Please make sure that you have done some research on the West Coast in the South Island of New Zealand before applying.
For further information please contact Freya Millett, Heli-Base Manager via email below: