Support Engineer - IT / PBX / VoIP
Advertiser: Cube ICTMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- $60,000 +fuel (Negotiable depending on experience)
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Have you at least 4 years of IT support experience? Are you familiar with taking calls from customers and providing remote assistance? Do you have some knowledge of installing and supporting PBX/VoIP solutions?
This role could be a great fit for you.
At CUBE ICT, we support clients in Auckland & NZ-wide across a range of technologies including 3CX & 8x8 PBX platforms, CLOUD solutions, all manner of PC devices and operating systems, security applications, and more.
We're seeking an engineer who can operate on our front-line support desk as part of our knowledgeable support team. Once up to speed, you'll be visiting customer sites on occasion as well.
It goes without saying that verbal and written communication are key to this customer-facing role. If you're someone who takes pride in your calibre of customer service, we'd love to hear from you.
In addition to your IT and communication skills, you'll also need:
- A reliable car & NZ driver's license
- NZ Work Visa, Residency or Citizenship
- A competitive remuneration package
- Fuel, mobile phone, and other 'tools for the job'
- Training on the specific platforms we support
- A fantastic work environment
Please apply through SEEK or send a PDF of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If emailing, send PDF only CVs please. If your CV is in Word, please convert before sending.
We look forward to hearing from you,
JC Schrater, Director | Cube ICT
- How many years' experience do you have as a support engineer?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How would you rate your English language skills?