Customer Support Analyst
Advertiser: ZuuseMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
What’s the role?
- Taking inbound calls, emails, chats from users needing help - ranging from immediate / critical issues through to enhancement requests for changes to the product.
- Monitoring the support queue - ensuring our service levels are maintained for both responding and closing requests.
- Troubleshooting technical software issues, including recreating issues, assessing application logs, utilising monitoring tools and investigating data and databases
- Owning all cases through to completion, liaising with the customer and setting realistic expectations and communicating through to completion.
- Understanding who the customer is and what their problem is, so that you can provide the right advice and training to users
- Flexible hours to cover support for other regions (Australia, US, UK) in their time zones as required.
- Adding to the support knowledge base with content that is applicable to our customers and their regulatory frameworks
Required skills and experience
- Exceptional customer focus and customer service skills
- Experience in a support function for Construction SaaS software
- Knowledge of both Australian and UK construction payment regulatory framework is essential
- A high standard of written and verbal communication skills
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Are you available to provide on call support when required?