Family Law Practitioner
Advertiser: Swayne McDonaldMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Family Law
Family Law Practitioner - start early 2019!
* a Family Law Practitioner
* with 3+ years recent post admission NZ legal practice experience
* LSA Lead or secondary provider status
* passionate about delivering a quality Family Law service
and wanting lots of action.....
We should talk !
We can offer you
*all the family law action you could handle
*tons of variety
*Great Mentoring from highly experienced family law practitioners
* Supportive, fun , team environment
* generous compensation
Great opportunity for a strong junior to intermediate level Family Law Practitioner to grow - and develop his or her professional skills in a very busy family law team !
email your cv to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in family law?
- Do you hold a current New Zealand legal practising certificate?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a qualification in law?