Warehouse Store Person
Advertiser: Active Components NZ LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We are a rapidly expanding privately owned NZ distributor of electronic components.
You will be an important part of a happy team. The role is always busy and involves both picking / packing as well as putting away new stock.
You will receive full training on our Kardex high density computer operated storage / retrieval systems.
The work environment is spotlessly clean and although many items are small, there is some lifting involved.
We operate in an industry where accuracy is critical and on-time delivery essential, so you must be the type of person who thrives on attention to detail and working methodically.
A forklift license or MPI AP qualification could be useful, but not essential.
A competitive salary is offered which is dependant on skills offered and any previous experience.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com Applicants MUST have the right to live and work in New Zealand permanently. Please do not apply if you cannot meet this criteria.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?
- What's your expected annual base salary?