Advertiser: Club PhysicalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Mar 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Fitness & Personal Training
At Club Physical we like to see you enjoying a measure of success before more trainers are added to the team.
You will need to exude confidence and to believe in yourself and the value of your service.
Ideally, you will have a proven history of staying up-to-date with trends in coaching/training and possess a deep passion in caring for and motivating others.
Although you will be self employed, you will be considered very much a vital member of the team.
Club Physical has large, well equipped clubs which now include olympic weight sections. The company is concerned with making a positive impact in this world and driven to contribute beyond itself to some of societies' deep needs through entities such as TEAR FUND, LIFE.org and others.
There is one opportunity at each of the clubs, Te Atatu, Birkenhead and Coast (Whangaparoa)
Please contact email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?