Field Operations Manager
Advertiser: Stirling Sports LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Jan 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Management - Area/Multi-site
Inspired by sport and executed with style - Stirling Sports is where fashion meets sport. Official stockists of the worlds most-wanted sports brands including Nike, Adidas, Reebok, PUMA, Under Armour, Champion, New Era and more.
We are looking for an experienced retailer to join our field operations team. Working in partnership with the executive team and wider field team, this pivotal role will be responsible for supporting a selection of stores and driving operational standards across the network.
- Advise and support franchisees with all areas of their business including: store standards, stock management, systems and processes
- Work as point of contact between the franchisee and the franchisor, and ensure that any issues/concerns are aptly and timely addressed
- Ensure franchisor processes & strategies are deployed & practiced in the franchisee's stores.
- Implement and assist with individual business plans and goals
- Provide solutions that address performance issues in a timely and effective manner
Please get in touch if you have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in retail, ideally with some regional management experience
- Great interpersonal skills, excellent communication with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Advanced understanding of retail metrics and KPI's
- Intermediate to advanced user of Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to match franchisee's requirements to the franchisors vision
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing business in a fast paced, on-trend industry. The successful applicant must also be both comfortable and flexible with both domestic and international travel.
If you are highly organised, a great communicator and have a positive up-beat outlook, we would love to hear from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?